Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wanna go to the beach?

Come inside. They've been expecting us.

Please. Have a seat.


Would you like to dine inside?

Or out?


After lunch, let's stroll down the path to the beach.

Hopefully, we will have sun.

Still, it is soooo beautiful even in the fog.

We'll watch the waves as they roll in.


And when we get home, we can sort through our treasures.

If we watch the sunset, maybe we'll see the green flash.

This virtual vacation brought to you by my peas.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

So beautiful, especially those strange twisty trees. Where is this? Certainly there's not such a beach in Colorado!

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

mary s. said...

I'll be over shortly.

Simple Answer said...

Suzanne, My girls are up in Oregon vacationing with their grandparents. Aren't those trees amazing? I was in awe that the girls thought to take a picture of them.

Regardez Moi said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Paper Schmaper ... indicating that you got there through my blog! Thanks for visiting!! :)

mommyholly said...

WOW! What beautiful pictures... how funny that you also went on a dream vacation haha!!! Looks like they are having an amazing time in Oregon, I would definitely love to visit there!! xoxox

please sir said...

Oh the beach - so lovely. Those trees are great!

Connie said...

Wow! Looks like the Oregon coast! We haven't been there in a few years now and miss it very much. We esp. like the Bandon area :) Thanks for the pics!