For over a decade, we had the only grandchildren on either side of the family. My SP and I just got lucky, and we found each other early. For all of our siblings, love came later and they were all married just in the last 2 years. The result? My girls have lost their status as the only grandchildren and are just thrilled at their first cousin. Pretty cute picture of my littlest pea with her visiting cousin, huh?

Now take another look. Imagine your baby, your youngest one, the one who hasn't even had a double digit birthday, annoucing to you with dead sincerity, "I want to have a baby."
**Shivers**
6 comments:
Shivers is right! But that is one absolutely adorable baby!
He is the cutest baby ever!
Oh my!! I think I'd poop in my pants. Almost literally!
It's the hormones! We're powerless against the hormones!
Your comment about counting weeks between cupcake posts really made me laugh : )
Maybe you should explain the facts of life to your daughter: "Here's what we women do when we crave babies, honey. He have a cupcake or two and feel all better."
Great advice! Cupcakes, babies, they all go to the hips!
What a cutie!! My sister is the only one in our family who has children and her oldest is turning 13. But it doesn't stop my sister from asking me if her girls are ever going to have cousins.
Post a Comment