
What if your library looked nothing like this ~ except the sheer number of books? How would you choose knowing your love for books has captured your heart to the point you are studying to make them your career?
When do you recognize this woman's hell is also your reality and that these are the items that will be occupying your new home?
What if you've been told you'll be living in a flat? What if that flat looks something like this in your mind? Where is the line between delusional and dreamer?



8 comments:
If that's what the flat will look like, sign me up!
I love the chair by the way, I say bring it.
Half my house is still residing in a storage warehouse somewhere in Baltimore, my beloved gorgeous pine dining room table and chairs for one thing. It will be at least two more years before I see it (total of four years) and that's if we don't go anywhere else from here (highly unlikely that we are going straight back to the US).
If you treasure it, I say bring it. Who knows when you'll see it again??
you have a ghost chair?!
bring your treasures. whatever and whomever that may be...
and my flat looks like that...
1. Bring the chair.
2. I want a flat.
I definitely agree... bring any and everything you think you'll be sad without.
We didn't bring any books..I didn't want them taking up the weight.
But we did bring all of our photos and photo albums.... everything for out kitchen, most of my dining room stuff... anything for entertaining.
Keep some extra space to be able to ship new purchases back. You'll definitely collect stuff - whether you're in Jordan or go to Israel for a weekend or even Egypt.
Oh yes, if your place is furnished... still bring your own sheets and bedding. I'm weird that way...
Okay. I am bringing the chair. That is settled! (It's plastic. Doesn't weigh much.)
Don't know if I can do without the books though. Maybe just the reference section? (opps. library geek speak there.)
Karey - I knew you lived in a flat like that.
Jill - Sooooo with you on the sheets and towels. I'm buying new for the occasion. (plus, they really need replacing so this is as good an excuse as any!)
I'm with karey m. bring your treasures.
and your 'refernce section' - I know I'd be lost without my books.
That chair though...I am glad you're bringing it because yes, you are a superhero.
We will take the chair, sitting in the flat, reading a book from the library!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Post a Comment