Yesterday, I knew it wasn't the day. From the time I opened my eyes, I knew it wouldn't happen. The SP, he also knew it wasn't the day. But today, today it felt like the day. The grey clouds, the big, fat snowflakes, the sudden change from the Spring day before. It felt like a day for change. But only to me.
But, it wasn't the day. It was a day like any other day. And I wondered if maybe I had a pair of these then maybe I wouldn't get my days mixed up.
But instead I have to wait, and everyone is waiting with us and wanting some word. I gave some advice to the peas ~ please don't say a word until we know. "Why?" they asked. Simple Answer, because it is like playing the lottery. Just because you bought a ticket, you don't tell people you might win; therefore, you are looking for ski property. So the peas, they can keep quiet. It's us. We couldn't keep it in. And now, now we are waiting.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment