This is how today feels because we're being forced to go through a whole truckload full of it thanks to the government. And for those government employees who happen to be standing in our way, I'll be sending you these:
appropriate button found at underdog
I think you should be appropriately labeled so those dealing with you in the future can be forewarned.
How is it the dishes can make it to the sink but never into the dishwasher? Can a dog be trained not to wipe dog snot on the sliding glass door? Is my parenting today going to lead to therapy tomorrow? Would I want to be married to me? Is it true if you eat a can of frosting for lunch, and no one is looking, it has no calories? I'm the mom of two and a student pursuing my Masters in Libraries and Information Management. All I want to know is if there can be a Simple Answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment