Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good News/Bad News

They want us to go to Jordan - sort of. They informed us all the things they promised, and we expected, they'd like to change. They did it in a way that said we should be honored to be picked, regardless of the fact they just changed the rules. The job was offered, but maybe just the SP could go for a bit, see how things are, then the family could follow.

Etsy - Somavenus - click to link

Wrong answer. Forgive us our cynicism, but we don't trust those who renege on us.

Oh, and could you please explain to our patient little peas why we'll need a little more time to iron out the details? You see, they've been holding it all in. They've been patiently waiting with zippered lips. Plus, we kinda hoped if we moved, they'd be in Jordan in time to go to school. Silly us. Perhaps the reality is they aren't as all consumed with our lives as we are.

Do they realize the position they've put us in? I've not signed them up for one, single summer camp! We've been waiting and now I know everything will be full. There's art camp and basketball camp and volleyball camp and church camp. Waiting one more week is a guaranteed Full, Full and Full verdict. I love the peas. But I make a sorry playmate all day, every day. I'm much better at I've had my time to work, now let's play.

The SP has some time to figure this out. In the meantime, I have some plans of my own.


etsy - BluLima - click to link


No comments: