Recently overheard:
Littlest Pea: I'll say to Hannah, 'Shukran Hannah.' And she'll say, 'What???' And I'll say, 'I said Shukran.' And she'll say, 'I have no idea what you're saying.' And I'll say, 'I just said thank you.' And we'll laugh and laugh. Because the hilarity in that is obvious.
I was wondering at what point we stop having these conversations. Then, early Saturday morning, the SP and I were having coffee and Copper wanted to go for a run. I looked at SP and said, "Look, he's saying enough coffee Dad. Get off your rear, fatty, fatty. I want to go now." At which point he started with his Roo-Roo-Roo. So, I knew I was right. And when Hannah came downstairs, I said, "Oh no. Hannah's saying, 'See I got up. And now I'll go potty. Remember? You said if I get up and go potty I get to go with you.' So, apparently, I've never stopped having conversations with me as the only participant. And sometimes, these conversations are hilarious. For example, I know exactly what Copper would say if I ordered him this:
And it would be hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment