Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Risk Adverse

The big Pea sees 'the' health movie today. Our advice, don't ask any questions. Save them. Ask them at home. "Why?" she asked. Our simple answer, "Too risky."

The littlest Pea wrote an essay in class that went a little like this: I like to ride my bike. I like to ride my bike with my sister. I like to ride my bike with my friends. I like to ride my bike with my Dad. I don't ride my bike with my mom because she does not know how to ride a bike. Simple answer, I know how to ride a bike, but it's sometimes too risky.


The SP - he is not risk adverse. This one is for the fabulous Bakers. If only you could've been there.

2 comments:

karey m. said...

ohmygoshohmygosh. YOU ADDED MY BLOG TO THE REAL SIMPLE ARTICLE?!

i have never been so shocked and appreciative and gleeful...and totally honored.

well. now you have to move here!

Simple Answer said...

LOL! So I'm not as anonymous as I believed.

Your blog is better than those they listed. Now they know. And if they are smart, they'll take note.

Working on the move thing.