Last week was parent teacher conferences and we got to take the pea's journals home to read. Here are a few precious excerpts.
From the littlest pea:
Favorite Season: Spring "We get out of scool. It is the sadest time of my life not getting to see my friends as much or do math." Math???
Tropical Island: "If I had to be on a tropical island and I had to chose five people to be with me these are who they would be and why. First, my mom and dad. They are nice to me plus my dad knows how to fly an airplane so he can get us out of there." :)
Any Animal for a day: Dog "I would be a dog because it would be a dog eat dog world." We have some explaining to do.
Something Funny I've seen: "Another funny thing is my dad had milk come out of his nose. One time he even had pizza sase come out of his nose." Makes me laugh every time!
10 things about my mom: "#9. She yells at my dad in the car."
10 things about my dad: "#10. He is always late." Reference #9 above.
From the big pea:
Oregon: "I like Oregon because my great grandmother buys us fudge!" Nuff said.
Mexico: "While we were in Mexico, we explored the hotel, alone! It was scary when we turned a corner we faced a street." Where were your parents? Delinquents!
No school: "Some kids might think that life without school would be totally awesome, but I know it wouldn't. First of all is because you'd get extremely bored." "My final reason is how would you make money? Your career depends on how well you do in school." Ahhh, the brainwashing is working!!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment