Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Fourth Dimension


I got tagged by Tressa at American in Norway. Four random things. Only four is not so random. The only number whose letters equals its amount. Four. 

Four things I did today:

It's not even 6 AM. But...
I've had my first cup of coffee. 
Checked my email. 
Read the paper from my old home town (online).
Reminded my husband no fewer than three times that we need a ride to tennis this afternoon. 

Four Random Facts about me:

I play Fantasy Football. But I'm not supposed to ~ because it's a "Boyz" league. So it's my husband's team. Only I play, and the league knows it. And I know they know it. And I know that there are a lot of them weeping today as they once again lose to a girl.
It's Monday and I miss my milkman. Dairy fresh milk arrived in my cooler every Monday AM. Here? We drink Long Life milk. Doesn't need refrigeration. I try not to think about it too much.
I like nice things but I hate to spend money. One really does lead to the other. If you don't spend your money on junk, you have the money to buy the nice stuff. But sometimes, it also hurts. I spend a lot of time wondering if it's really worth the purchase, so I won't buy. 
I don't shave my legs in the winter. 

Four things on my To Do list for today:

We are going to paint the "play room." I need to move stuff so we can reach the walls.
Make sure our absentee ballots get mailed!
Take the clothes out of the dryer that I forgot to last night. Sigh. Can you say wrinkled?
Wake kids up for school.

Four guilty pleasures:

Vodka tonics. Newest flavor? Cranberry for fall.
Pedicures.
Pirated DVDs. 
The World Wide Web. All of it. I read it, I shop it, I waste too much time on it.

What four things will you do today?

6 comments:

karey m. said...

PIRATED DVDs?! naughty, naughty. {don't look in our telly armoire, bc we own no less than 500. eek.}

long life milk...best invention ever. if, by best, you mean grossest.

loved this...

Anonymous said...

I love your four things :)
Long life milk... we have something similar I think it's called milk that's just sitting what they call the 'cold' section along with butter and eggs at the store. But I have to say, it isn't cold ya know? Ew.
Vodka tonics, oh yeah :)

Amy said...

I really love reading these lists.
What color are you painting the playroom?
You have a busy day ahead. Have fun at tennis!
And good for you about the absentee ballot. I had a friend tell me they weren't going to vote at all and it seemed so childish to me. And here you are a world away making sure it gets done. :)
Have a great day!!

Verity said...

hehehe! I hate long life milk!!! After lots of searching we have managed to find fresh! Yay! And I'll join you for a vodka tonic! Yum!

Donna said...

Long life imported milk for us - the local stuff is full of melamine. Tastes gross AND it'll kill you. Gotta love China...

please sir said...

Oh yes the internet is up there on my vices!