Saturday, July 12, 2008

Waste


Looking for a pencil? Don't bother. Apparently I own them all. They have are being found in drawers, baskets, desks, dressers, cups, and backpacks. There are holiday pencils, colored pencils, #2 pencils, mechanical pencils, photo safe pencils, grease pencils, and monogramed pencils. Where did they all come from? I suspect they have been reproducing while we sleep. What do you do with all these pencils?  I like what Jennifer Maestre has done.




If I send her my pencils, do you think she could make me something lovely?

Ugh. Will the clean-up for the pack out never end? 

4 comments:

Jill said...

No... the clean up for your pack-out will NEVER end... even after they're gone, and you get your stuff on the other side.

You will forever remember how nice it is to eliminate unnecessary extra items...

mary s. said...

I saw a box of pencils today at the flea market, and seriously almost bought them. (Just for the box. I'm a packaging freak.)

Connie said...

Since I have little kids, I buy pencils and pens and scissors in bulk.. that way I can always FIND at least one! Never used to. I am sure our next move will produce some interesting finds.

L said...

I have so many pens all over hte place it's ridiculous.