Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting to the Tagged Part

Jill at the Perlman Update also tagged me. And since in the battle of taking a sleeping pill so I can finally sleep -versus- ending up with a 9-year-old kick boxer in my bed - the 9-year-old inflicted tons of bodily damage winning over any good the sleeping pill would've done! Therefore, I am sooooo glad to have a post thought out for me!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just as sleep deprived as I currently am. I had a one-year-old and I was packing up to move from California to Texas.

Five items on my To Do list:
-Completely toss the house and find my shot records! If I don't ~ I think they will turn me into a human pincushion before we leave!
-Get my car inspected and detailed before it goes to Dallas to be shipped.
-Finish uploading all my pictures from my Mac to Shutterfly so they are in a 'safe' place.
-Take the kids to the pool before making them run any more errands or sort through any more toys!
-Lose 10 pounds before August 1st and the big move. (It's not impossible! Stranger things have happened!)

Snacks I enjoy:
Chips and salsa
Chocolate anything
Ice cream with sprinkles
See item #5 on to do list above

Places I would live:
Apparently the Middle East. Who saw that one coming?
I'll always have a home in Colorado, but would like a place at a warm beach for half the year. I mean, if we're dreaming.

What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Never, ever, ever tell my children. There is no way they would ever turn out normal.

Jobs I have had:
Competitive Intelligence for the software industry
Managed Secret Shopping Program. Have you ever worked at Bass Pro Shop, Monaco Coach, or Centex Homes? I soooo sent someone out to report on you!
And - I've been a Kelly Temp Girl!

TAG - you're it! Go for it if you're in the mood!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

i love knowing more about you!

mary s. said...

Your answer to the billionaire question is, hands down, the best one yet.

Suzanne said...

It's so nice to learn new things about yourself. I agree about the billionaire thing. Did you know that Bill and Melinda Gates have said that they will leave none of their fortune to the kids? Really. And that's a good thing. When my husband worked for a very large family owned food company, the owners kids worked at McDonald's in the summer. Yep...they had to earn their own money even though their parents were gajillionaires.

Question - Are you going to be able to blog from the Middle East? It's probably a stupid question but I know that C.C. said she didn't know if it would be possible from where she's going in Africa.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Jill said...

Oooh - fun answers! I too love your billionaire answer.

A Kelly Temp girl? My brother temped with them for years!!

Simple Answer said...

Suzanne,

I will still blog when we get to Jordan. We don't have a laptop though, so it could be a month before I have my computer back. It gets packed Monday, but I should be able to blog from my mom's.