I missed the cut-off to get my girls in group tennis lessons. Round about March, I finally got them a semi-private lesson every Thursday night right after dinner. That was when we had the stroke of genius. Right across the way there is a patio where we can sit and have a drink for the 30 minutes while the girls are in their lesson. This is our view:
Usually, the girls come over after their lesson and have a root beer float. And as we leave we shamelessly fill our pockets from a basket of old fashioned root beer barrel candies. There can never be too much root beer.
Thursday nights. I will miss my Thursday nights in Jordan. But who knows? We may find a new Thursday night just as perfect.
6 comments:
What a bummer that you missed it. That was one fantastic view...
However, I do agree... you will definitely come up with something even more special and spectacular to fill your Thursday evenings in Jordan. I would bet my 2nd child on it!
So fun...enjoy the Tennis lessons while they last... Sure you will find something fun when you move... How long now?
See, everything happens for a reason. I believe camp or lessons of any kind is like the best invention ever. You throw in some cocktails and you're livin'. I bet they could learn something super cool in Jordan, I don't know what, but I bet it could be good.
Not only am I positive that you'll find something else to replace this in Jordan, but it will be something you probably never thought you'd ever do, ever. (And something most of your blog readers have never done, either.)
What an amazing view! I hope you have a lovely weekend!
That sounds so lovely!
Post a Comment