We made it. I've missed you. But I will need to repost tomorrow. I just saw my husband's car pull up, and we need to see the orthodontist about a new retainer. Three days in our new country and it got thrown out at a restaurant. Of course she got her braces off 3 days before we left. So what does that make it? Two weeks and we need a new one?
I hope to catch up with all of you now that I've learned I can pirate WIFI from someone while sitting here on my balcony!
2 comments:
Welcome home... even if it doesn't feel like that that.
Sorry about the retainer. We feel feel your retainer pain, having dug through a trachcan at McDonalds to find one once. Yuck.
Looking forward to more updates.
I am an obsessive deleter of email - I have apparently deleted an email that my husband sent me on how to set your browser (we run Firefox) to default to English. If I find it I'll send it to you.
Post a Comment