My candidate lost last night. But I did not lose. Because any time I can freely cast my vote, I've won. And that freedom is more precious to me than whoever gets elected.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Exactly. And being able to exercise that freedom is why I love America.
Generally, I'd never support the Democrats. But the Republican party needed a kick in the pants! I think Obama can make some change and restore some hope. THEN we can elect a moderate Republican replacement ;-D
How is it the dishes can make it to the sink but never into the dishwasher? Can a dog be trained not to wipe dog snot on the sliding glass door? Is my parenting today going to lead to therapy tomorrow? Would I want to be married to me? Is it true if you eat a can of frosting for lunch, and no one is looking, it has no calories? I'm the mom of two and a student pursuing my Masters in Libraries and Information Management. All I want to know is if there can be a Simple Answer.
6 comments:
Exactly. And being able to exercise that freedom is why I love America.
Cheers sister! lets hope it all works out in the end...
Generally, I'd never support the Democrats. But the Republican party needed a kick in the pants! I think Obama can make some change and restore some hope. THEN we can elect a moderate Republican replacement ;-D
Isn't that the truth?
Hmmm I think everyone got something out of this...
Exactly!
PS. You're never a loser!
Post a Comment