I'm totally wondering... these are my guesses- 1. Toga party but the hotel ran out of sheets 2. Group hot tub. Say no more 3. Lost all their luggage and could only find towels?
The Farmer and I belong to the Admiral's Club, which is a private American Airlines club inside many airports that has a bar, food and sometimes showers for the weary traveler. They were inside the Admiral's Club and had to run out and check their flights. Anyway, that's my best guess.
Towels? I've seen guys in white sheet/wrappings, with flipflops, who seem to be going on Hajj, but otherwise I'd go with the relaxing travelers checking departure board.
WELCOME to the neighborhood!! :) Hope you are having fun!!
I'm so jealous! We wanted to go to Cairo but we realized the kids would have to get shots to go so we decided not to. It's looks beautiful! Hope you are having fun.
How is it the dishes can make it to the sink but never into the dishwasher? Can a dog be trained not to wipe dog snot on the sliding glass door? Is my parenting today going to lead to therapy tomorrow? Would I want to be married to me? Is it true if you eat a can of frosting for lunch, and no one is looking, it has no calories? I'm the mom of two and a student pursuing my Masters in Libraries and Information Management. All I want to know is if there can be a Simple Answer.
10 comments:
You got me...I'm wondering...also wondering what a Cinnabon is doing in the Cairo Airport!!!
I'm totally wondering...
these are my guesses-
1. Toga party but the hotel ran out of sheets
2. Group hot tub. Say no more
3. Lost all their luggage and could only find towels?
Not the best guesses. It's been a long day.
Missed you. :)
Ohhhh definately wondering!!
Laughing over here. And wondering, of course. If only you'd asked them.
lol! Pool party!
The Farmer and I belong to the Admiral's Club, which is a private American Airlines club inside many airports that has a bar, food and sometimes showers for the weary traveler. They were inside the Admiral's Club and had to run out and check their flights. Anyway, that's my best guess.
- Suzanne
Towels? I've seen guys in white sheet/wrappings, with flipflops, who seem to be going on Hajj, but otherwise I'd go with the relaxing travelers checking departure board.
WELCOME to the neighborhood!! :) Hope you are having fun!!
And a cinnabon in the background! Sounds like quite a place!
Hope you enjoyed your trip to Cairo... it was one of our favorites last year!
As for the guys... I have no clue. They don't look like monks, or like religious Jews. Interesting...
I'm so jealous! We wanted to go to Cairo but we realized the kids would have to get shots to go so we decided not to.
It's looks beautiful! Hope you are having fun.
Post a Comment