Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not for the Prude

If you believe that a crass sense of humor is a fault, and you don't want to think any less of me - look away! But some things are just too funny. And these misprints? They did make me laugh.



Taken from the menu of the truly vile restaurant we went to in Cairo on the recommendation of our driver. You'll know the place. It's where the driver gets to eat FREE for bringing their *suckers* - I mean customers.

9 comments:

Jen Worth said...

I am laughing out loud! This is why you travel...to experience all of these odd & wonderful things...and, you've learned, never take that restaurant reco! Thanks for sharing.

Connie said...

Which restaurant? Every cab driver seems to have a cousin who has restaurant, or an uncle that has a perfume shop, or a brother who has a knick-knack shop... and all of those relatives each have a daughter or a niece who is getting married tomorrow and they really want to make a little sale for good luck... Welcome in Egypt ;D ! Hope you had fun!!

Sondre Lyn said...

That is stinking hilarious! I have an odd sense of humor, as well. I guess birds of a feather and all... :D

Amy said...

Well, what did you get to drink? :)

Tanya said...

Hmmm a common word in Thailand sometimes used for a persons nickname (usually male) meaning 'chicken' and for the girl 'porn' meaning 'beautiful'. There is also a popular brand of fish sauce with the same name. Sometimes it takes all your powers of concentration not to laugh out loud!!
PS we LOVED Egypt hope you had fun too

Verity said...

LOL! This is so funny! And I'm glad to see that the virgin is merry! hehehe!

betty-NZ said...

I should have realized that your warning was also for coffee out the nose! Those are too funny!

please sir said...

Oh my gosh those are funny! Made me laugh out loud!

Diane Mandy said...

HAHAHAHA!!! You made me laugh out loud.