Yes, and most of the time I felt it was a failure on the part of management to have only a limited number of 'vital' people available. Ok, on a more positive vibe, yes - I'm a mom.
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day with your family!
ha. I thought I was vital. Aparently I wans't, and someone else was. oops. But, I know I'm vital to my hubby and baby! So that makes me smile! Really cute blog!
I'm vital to my furry friends. If it wasn't for me they would just eat boring dry food. I'm vital in all runnings of this house I'm living in. No one else knows how to use the washer and dryer, when the trash goes out and where that big silver spatula goes. I'm trying to expand my horizons.
I did once and god it felt good. I think that's why i miss working since we became expats. I was the go-to girl. Questions about things i shoudl know, questions about things you should know, questions about anything and people always came to me. God i miss that. :)
How is it the dishes can make it to the sink but never into the dishwasher? Can a dog be trained not to wipe dog snot on the sliding glass door? Is my parenting today going to lead to therapy tomorrow? Would I want to be married to me? Is it true if you eat a can of frosting for lunch, and no one is looking, it has no calories? I'm the mom of two and a student pursuing my Masters in Libraries and Information Management. All I want to know is if there can be a Simple Answer.
9 comments:
Yes, and most of the time I felt it was a failure on the part of management to have only a limited number of 'vital' people available. Ok, on a more positive vibe, yes - I'm a mom.
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day with your family!
oh, dear.
i heard you signed on for that vital job...
sorry!
Yep.... I am important.. & gosh darn it, people like me...
Positive thought to start my Monday off on the right foot.
ha. I thought I was vital. Aparently I wans't, and someone else was. oops. But, I know I'm vital to my hubby and baby! So that makes me smile! Really cute blog!
I'm vital to my furry friends. If it wasn't for me they would just eat boring dry food. I'm vital in all runnings of this house I'm living in. No one else knows how to use the washer and dryer, when the trash goes out and where that big silver spatula goes.
I'm trying to expand my horizons.
I did once and god it felt good. I think that's why i miss working since we became expats. I was the go-to girl. Questions about things i shoudl know, questions about things you should know, questions about anything and people always came to me. God i miss that. :)
Haha...I'm familiar with that emotion. So, how is that new job going?
So I'm the slowest person around and FINALLY found your blog! Yay!
I'll spend some time reading the past entries to figure out your life.
Post a Comment