I'm so sorry. That's not fun at all. I hope the people fix it soon. No electricity at all, anywhere? Bummer. You need new music, soon. E mail me and I will email you back a new list. xo
Grr! That is annoying! The one good thing about it really getting broken though, is that they cannot just come in, change a light bulb, and say "All fixed!"... no! Maybe too late to suggest now, but did you get pictures of the leaking?
How is it the dishes can make it to the sink but never into the dishwasher? Can a dog be trained not to wipe dog snot on the sliding glass door? Is my parenting today going to lead to therapy tomorrow? Would I want to be married to me? Is it true if you eat a can of frosting for lunch, and no one is looking, it has no calories? I'm the mom of two and a student pursuing my Masters in Libraries and Information Management. All I want to know is if there can be a Simple Answer.
12 comments:
Darn. And I was just positive that they'd fixed it this time, too!
Feeling your pain,
I'm so sorry. That's not fun at all. I hope the people fix it soon.
No electricity at all, anywhere?
Bummer.
You need new music, soon.
E mail me and I will email you back a new list.
xo
Oh I'd be angry.... very, very angry!
Ooh no! Don't you wish you weren't always right! ;)
Oh, bummer! (Keeping it pg for ya)
Here's hoping for no or less rain and a better day today!
Grr! That is annoying! The one good thing about it really getting broken though, is that they cannot just come in, change a light bulb, and say "All fixed!"... no! Maybe too late to suggest now, but did you get pictures of the leaking?
Oh no - stay dry!! Buckets and towels!
You already knew this would happen, but I am sorry just the same!
oh no :(
You must be really frustrated, and quite worn out with this.
ugh. what a paiiiin!
i'd be so mad!
maybe tomorrow will be better!
Hope you get your leaks fixed and things get better.
Power outages suck. As do leaky roofs. Now i remember why i don't miss Nairobi. Hope things have improved since this post. :)
Post a Comment