Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love

Saw on Fffound but can't Fffind the source

My mom's flight arrives tonight. I can't wait for her to find out. Here? It's really not so different from there. 

Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be busy entertaining. Maybe a few pix here and there. Otherwise, I'm out!

14 comments:

MsTypo said...

I must have residual guilt over not going to Arabic this week because teh first thing i did when i saw the photo was sound out the arabic lettering. LOL

Jen Worth said...

Have fun with your mother! I can't wait 'til we visit next year :). We're iced in here and missing you!!!

please sir said...

Awww what a great sign - have a good time at the airport!

Amy said...

Have the best time with your Mom! I love that sign. It's really cool.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well picking her up!

Have a great visit and a Wonderful Christmas!

mary s. said...

How great that she's going to be with you guys for Christmas!

Tanya said...

Ahhh family, the best Christmas present!

Jill said...

How fun!!! Have a fabulous time with your mom - what a great way to spend the holidays!

Ali Dahmash said...

This is greatm, have a blast with your mom, hope she loves the country

Anonymous said...

Simple Answer....I just realized I know you!!! Was solving world problems with MommaBean on the phone, and clicked on your comment, and there was that gorgeous Momma Expat I met last month!

YOU are hilarious, sister-chick, that profile had me rolling off my desk chair. We MUST do coffee/tea again.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, greatly blessed. (If you are up for the Christmas Eve service, it's at 5pm, not the normal 6pm)

Khadra said...

Hope you are enjoying having your mom there :)

please sir said...

Happy Holidays!

Donna said...

Always fun to show off your new world to the folks who knew you when. Enjoy...

kari and kijsa said...

Here's to a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
blessings,
kari & kijsa